For the dough:
180g durum wheat semolina
16g cuttlefish (2 packets)
For the filling:
200g chopped salmon or any fish you like.
100g of ricotta
4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
1 egg yolk
Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
300g of baby squids
200g cherry tomatoes
10g fresh basil
150g fish broth
50g extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves
Salt and black pepper
For the dough: 1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, cover and allow to stand for about 10 minutes.
2.Roll out the dough thinly and using a serrated wheel cut the dough into approximate 5x7cm rectangles
For the filling: 1. Mix all the ingredients well and place the mixture into a pastry bag.
2. Stuff the pasta rectangles with a spike of filling, moisten the edge with water and roll up pinching the sides in order to give a rectangle shape
3. Using a knife cut the squids into strips.
For the sauce: 1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, sauté the garlic until golden brown, add the squids and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes previously halved and add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cook for few minutes over a high heat until the sauce has thickened.
4. Cook the ravioli in salted boiling water for a few minutes, drain and add to the sauce.